If You Have Any Doubt’s Regarding Terms And Condition, You Can Ping/Message us On Whatsapp .
Condition On Domains
- Sometimes domain price varies according to internal system policy.
- If you want to take domain from another Registrar(your choice), then contact our support team on whatsapp before making payment. We will register domain in cheap price on your behalf.
- The above pricing is not valid on a premium domain. (Premium domains are short domains, often made up of just one word or 3-5 letters. They are also known as “aftermarket” or “pre-registered” domains. Most premium domains have a .com extension, but many end with .org, .net, .biz etc)
- Once, you register a domain or transfer it to another registrar, the domain will be locked for 60 days. During this period the domain cannot be transferred. It is part of the transfer policy from ICANN and applies to all registrars.
- Once, you register a domain or transfer it to RagadDenge, It cannot be replaced and you cannot request a refund for any domain service. Before making any domain payment, think twice about the domain name. (fix domain name & and then make payment.)
- DNS Management:- Currently, you can only change the name server at our site. for any other DNS configuration or connections, please contact our support. For more DNS configuration, we recommend, use Cloudflare for free.
TLDs’ grace periods or redemption fee :–
When a domain expires, your website and mail service will stop functioning, and no changes can be made to the domain.
However, for generic TLDs (.com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, etc.), you have a period of about 15 days (approx , not accurate sometimes more or less) at RAGAD DENGE after the actual expiration date during which you can still renew the domain at the WITH FEW ADDITION rate. A full list of generic TLDs can be found on the Domain Name Search page. If you do not renew the domain within this grace period, it enters a redemption stage for 30 days (sometimes more) at the Registry. At this stage, the domain may be auctioned off by the upstream vendors. As an owner, you still have an option to return the domain at this stage (if it's not auctioned off) at a redemption fee (you can contact our Support team to check what would be the exact fee for your domain) plus its regular renewal cost. If the domain is not recovered from redemption, it enters a PendingDelete stage at the Registry for 5 days. On the 6th day, the domain should be released to the public for re-registration. Normally, generic TLDs get released approximately in 70-80 days (in rare cases, up to 120 days) after the expiration date if not returned from redemption and if not auctioned off. Please note that once the domain has been released, the registration is carried out on a first come, first served basis.